時間：2018-11-29 16:53:02本文內容及圖片來源于讀者投稿,如有侵權請聯系xuexila888@qq.com 詩盈 我要投稿
451. We think your draw contract needs some modification.
452. Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
453. No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
454. We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
455. If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.
456. This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
457. This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.
458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.
460. The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).
532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
538. We only cover FPA and war risk.
539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
501. The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
502. 15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
503. The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China, Head office, Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
504. Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
505. The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
506. We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
507. The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
508. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
509. You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
510. Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.